1) Is your jewelry safe enough to wear? Could they pass the tests of official inspection?
Absolutely yes. Our jewelry is high-end and high quality. 99% of our jewelry is carefully handcrafted in 925 sterling silver, which is 92.5% pure silver (925/1000) and most of them bear the stamp 925 or S925.
Some gold plated jewelry is to deposit a thin layer of gold on to the surface of sterling silver so it also bears the 925 or S925 stamp.
All our jewelry could pass the third-party tests and in compliance with the standard in Europe and America.
2) What's the MOQ?
For personalized jewelry, the MOQ is 2pcs for each order, 1pc for each item.
For ready stocks, the MOQ is 50pcs for each order, 5pcs for each item.
For out-of-stock items, the MOQ is 20-30pcs for each item - depending on the design and materials.
We also accept mixed wholesale. You can mix any items from personalized items, ready stocks, and out-of-stock items. The MOQ is 50pcs for each order.
3) Can I get a discount if I order more quantity?
Yes, if the total amount is more than $500 for each order, you will get 3% off. If more than $2000 for each order, you will get 5% off. If more than $10,000 for each order, you will get 5% off.
4) What is the production lead time? Or how long it takes to ship my order?
For ready stocks, the lead time is 3 to 5 working days.
For out-of-stock items, our production time varies from 2-3 weeks, then ship - depending on items purchased.
For personalized items, our production time varies from 5-9 days, then ship - depending on the design and materials purchased.
5) What metals do you use to make jewellery? Do you have other metals besides 925 silver?
Silver is the most common metal used in our jewellery. It's durable and has a longer lifespan compared to other metals. Besides, we also use other metals to make jewelry according to customer requirements, such as design, budget, market position and etc.
6) I don't know my ring size. So how should I choose a suitable ring?
We suggest you go to the local jewelry store, and get your accurate finger size, then check out our ring Measurement Chart in Buyer's Guide for your ring size.
Kindly remind that self-measurement is not accurate normally because of the incorrect measurement.
8) I have a design or idea. Can you turn it into a piece of jewelry?
Yes, sure. Customer's designs and samples are welcome.
When customers provide us the ideas, our team will do a 3D drawing for evaluation to make sure they like it. Then we go ahead, commit and create all the different jewelry they want. We respect your ideas and will protect your design. Non-Disclosure Agreements will be signed before starting our cooperation.
9) Can I change the color of the stone and the material on the outside of the jewelry?
Yes, we could accommodate the color of the stone whatever the customers want. A color chart will be provided to pick up the colors they need, then we insert the stones on the jewelry. For the material on the outside, we could plate silver, white gold, yellow gold, rose gold and black.
10) What kind of packages do you have? Can we customize the materials and put our logo?
Yes, we are able to customize the jewelry box with the materials that you requested, and your logo & brand name could be put on all packages.
11) How can I get the sample?
We are pleased to provide samples. Please contact us to know sample charges. These charges are various as per design.
12) What are the payment terms?
We accept payment bank transfer, PayPal, Western Union.
Basically, 50% advance deposit and 50% balance paid before shipment. These deposit terms depend on the total order amount. Please contact us for more detail.
13) What are the available shipping methods? How long does it take to deliver?
We offer regular worldwide shipping and DHL/FedEx/TNT/EMS/ePacket shipping methods.
Shipping methods --- Shipping time --- Tracking website
ePacket --- 7-20 days --- www.17track.net/en
EMS --- 5-20 days --- Local post office website
DHL --- 3-9 days --- www.dhl.com
FedEx --- 3-9 days --- www.fedex.com
TNT --- 3-9 days --- www.tnt.com
14) I’ve received an email with a tracking number but nothing is showing on tracking yet?
We print shipping labels when we begin the packaging process. The email is automatically sent out when the label prints, not from when DHL/FedEx/TNT/EMS/ePacket picks it up. Please allow 1-2 business days for tracking information to update.
15) What is dropshipping? Can you offer dropshipping service?
Dropshipping is that when your clients make a purchase from your site, you order the item from your supplier and they ship the item to your clients directly.
1. Sell different products without any risk and determine your best sellers at no additional cost.
2. Don’t need to hold inventory or worry about packaging and shipping, keep your costs low.
3. You have more time to focus on marketing and the tasks that generate profits.
4. Fast shipping, no setup fee, no monthly fee.
We offer dropshipping service for free. We can send jewelry from china to most places around the world. Not all countries are supported. Please choose the DHL international shipping options to check the list of countries that we support. The recipient is responsible for all duties and taxes.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!