Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is your jewelry safe enough to wear? Could they pass the tests of official inspection?
Absolutely yes. Using the best materials and advanced craft technology, our jewelry is carefully handcrafted in 925 sterling silver, stainless steel, and brass.
For 925 sterling silver jewellery, most of them bear the stamp 925 or S925 which is 92.5% pure silver (925/1000).
Some gold plated jewelry is to deposit a thin layer of gold on to the surface of sterling silver so it also bears the 925 or S925 stamp.
Our jewelry could pass the third-party tests and in compliance with the standard in Europe and America.
2) What's the MOQ?
For personalized jewelry, MOQ is 5 pcs per item, 10pcs per order.
For inventory items, MOQ is 10pcs per item, 50pcs per order.
For OEM/ODM orders, MOQ is 50-300pcs depending on metal material and design.
Mixed wholesale is acceptable, you can mix any designs.
MOQ could be adjusted at the beginning of the cooperation.
3) Are the products that I will receive exactly the same as the photos on your website?
For 99% of jewelry, the actual products look much better than photos. We make every effort to provide our clients with products that look the same as the photos showed on our website. However, there is a difficulty to show exact colors because of the lightings, techniques, angles and monitors. The actual color of the products may vary slightly from the photos on our web.
We are aware that the noticeable variations in colors might be unacceptable for some clients, so it's necessary to check the samples firstly before placing bulk order.
4) What is the production lead time? Or how long it takes to ship my order?
For inventory items, the lead time is 3 to 5 working days.
For OEM orders, our production time varies from 2-3 weeks, then ship - depending on items purchased.
For personalized items, our production time varies from 5-22 days, then ship - depending on the design and materials purchased.
5) What type of color/material you offer? Do you have other metals besides 925 sterling silver?
Silver is the most common metal used in our jewellery. It's durable and has a longer lifespan compared to other metals. Besides, we also use other metals to make jewelry according to customer requirements, such as stainless steel, brass, acrylic and etc.
6) I don't know my ring size. So how should I choose a suitable ring?
We suggest you go to the local jewelry store, and get your accurate finger size, then check out our Ring Size Chart for your ring size.
Kindly remind that self-measurement is not accurate normally because of the incorrect measurement.
7) I have a design or idea. Can you turn it into a piece of jewelry?
Yes, sure. Customer's designs and samples are welcome.
When customers provide us the ideas or photos, our team will do a 3D drawing for evaluation to make sure they like it. Then we go ahead, commit and create all the different jewelry they want. We respect your ideas and will protect your design. Non-Disclosure Agreements will be signed before starting our cooperation.
8) Can I change the color of the stone and the material on the outside of the jewelry?
Yes, we could accommodate the color of the stone whatever the customers want. A color chart will be provided to pick up the colors they need, then we insert the stones on the jewelry. For the material on the outside, we could plate silver, white gold, yellow gold, rose gold and black, 5 colors in total.
9) Can we customize the packaging and put our logo?
Yes, we are able to customize the jewelry box with the materials that you requested, and your logo & brand name could be put on all packages.
10) How can I get the sample?
We are pleased to provide samples. Please contact us to know sample charges. These charges are various as per design.
11) What are the payment terms?
We accept payment bank transfer, PayPal, Western Union.
Basically, 50% advance deposit and 50% balance paid before shipment. These deposit terms depend on the total order amount. Please contact us for more detail.
12) What are the available shipping methods? How long does it take to deliver?
We offer regular worldwide shipping and DHL/FedEx/TNT/EMS/ePacket shipping methods.
Shipping methods --- Shipping time --- Tracking website
ePacket --- 7-20 days --- www.17track.net/en
EMS --- 5-20 days --- Local post office website
DHL --- 3-9 days --- www.dhl.com
FedEx --- 3-9 days --- www.fedex.com
TNT --- 3-9 days --- www.tnt.com
13) I sent you pictures of the samples. Why the actual products I receive are little different from the samples?
The picture on the right is one product that we took in different angles and lightnings. They look very different from pictures. So it's difficult to confirm colors and size just according to the pictures. If you need the actual product to be exact the same as your sample, it's better to send us sample so that we could proceed accordingly.
14) I’ve received an email with a tracking number but nothing is showing on tracking yet?
We print shipping labels when we begin the packaging process. The email is automatically sent out when the label prints, not from when DHL/FedEx/TNT/EMS/ePacket picks it up. Please allow 1-2 business days for tracking information to update.
15) Could you provide personalized semi-mount solitaire style pendant, ring, earrings, and bracelet? I will set my own stones in local.
Absolutely yes, we are able to customize any semi-mount solitaire styles with your design. You could choose our stones or yours. It's no problem.
16) Why the two pieces of jewelry look very similar in the pictures but sold at completely different prices?
Lots of factors could affect the price, these are metal & stone material, craftsmanship, plating material and thickness, surface treatment, production technique and etc, which are very difficult to identify just from the photo. The only way to distinguish between the two is by evaluating the samples.
Please check What Affects The Price of Jewelry for more details.
17) I only order 50pcs jewelry, could you customize my packaging box?
Yes, sure. We could customize your jewelry box with your company brand & logo on it. The minimum quantity is 50pcs per order.
18) What kind of chains do you have, I don't like the chain that comes with the necklace or bracelet, can I choose a different chain?
Yes, sure. Please check The Ultimate List of 23 Most Popular Chains and send us the chain type and width you prefer.
19) The custom name is too small, is it possible to make it bigger? Do you have other font options?
For all personalized name jewelry, name size & font and chain size could be customized according to your requirements. Just note it when sending us an order. Please check Buyer's Guide to see more font options.
20) Exactly how long does it take to produce personalized jewelry? Can you tell me the manufacture time and shipping timeframe?
In general, production time is 3-5 days for picture & engraving designs, 9-12 days for basic name design, 18-20 days for complicated design. There will be 3-5 days delay in peak season.
If shipping by DHL Express, it takes about 3-5 days to USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, UK, Spain, Germany, and most of the EU countries; 5-9 days to South Africa, South America, and other remote area.
21) Is the postage a flat shipping rate? or does it vary depending on the number of items shipped?
For DHL/Fedex/UPS/TNT Express, they adjust prices annually and calculate shipping rate based on 500g. For example, it's $30 for 1-500g , $35 for 501-1000g. That means postage is the same for 1pc and 30pcs which is less than 500g without gift box. So it's really important to choose the right quantity to reduce the postage for each piece.
22) How do I place the order? And I can't find what I want on your website.
If you find any designs that you want to order or learn more details, please do not hesitate to send the item numbers or pictures with the quantity to our email email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
We are able to customize any designs just according to the ideas or photos. So far we have made thousands of designs. It's difficult to post all of them on websites. If you can't find what you need, just drop us an email with your ideas, or reference pictures/sketches, we will send you quotes accordingly.
23) Does your gold plating jewelry turn? And how long does it last?
Like all types of plating, the gold plating layer can wear away, lose its luster and turn over time, and expose the base metal underneath. It has nothing to do with the quality problem, even famous brands are not spared either.
It's difficult to answer with a specific number for question "how long does it last" . There are many factors that determine how long the gold plating layer fade and tarnish. Such as the thickness of the plating, the underlying metal, electroplating method, amount of contact, and etc. Base metals like sterling silver, stainless steel, and brass can provide the most durability for longer-lasting plating jewelry.
Generally, the plating layer can last for 1-2 years with proper care. Keep your jewelry away from chemicals, salty waters, makeup, and friction. Avoid brushing or rubbing the jewelry and using abrasive cleaners. Clean your jewelry regularly.