Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is your jewelry safe enough to wear? Could they pass the tests of official inspection?
Absolutely yes. Our jewelry is high-end and high quality. 99% of our jewelry is carefully handcrafted in 925 sterling silver, which is 92.5% pure silver (925/1000) and most of them bear the stamp 925 or S925.
Some gold plated jewelry is to deposit a thin layer of gold on to the surface of sterling silver so it also bears the 925 or S925 stamp.
All our jewelry could pass the third-party tests and in compliance with the standard in Europe and America.
2) What's the MOQ?
For personalized jewelry, MOQ is 1 piece per item, 10pcs per order.
For inventory items, MOQ is 10pcs per item, 50pcs per order.
For OEM orders, MOQ is 10-100pcs depending on metal material.
Mixed wholesale is acceptable, you can mix any designs.
MOQ could be adjusted at the beginning of the cooperation.
3) Are the products that I will receive exactly the same as the photos on your website?
For 99% of jewelry, the actual products look much better than photos. We make every effort to provide our clients with products that look the same as the photos showed on our website. However, there is a difficulty to show exact colors because of the lightings, techniques, angles and monitors. The actual color of the products may vary slightly from the photos on our web.
We are aware that the noticeable variations in colors might be unacceptable for some clients, so it's necessary to check the samples firstly before placing bulk order.
4) What is the production lead time? Or how long it takes to ship my order?
For inventory items, the lead time is 3 to 5 working days.
For OEM orders, our production time varies from 2-3 weeks, then ship - depending on items purchased.
For personalized items, our production time varies from 5-22 days, then ship - depending on the design and materials purchased.
5) What metals do you use to make jewellery? Do you have other metals besides 925 sterling silver?
Silver is the most common metal used in our jewellery. It's durable and has a longer lifespan compared to other metals. Besides, we also use other metals to make jewelry according to customer requirements, such as stainless steel, brass, and etc.
6) I don't know my ring size. So how should I choose a suitable ring?
We suggest you go to the local jewelry store, and get your accurate finger size, then check out our ring Measurement Chart in Buyer's Guide for your ring size.
Kindly remind that self-measurement is not accurate normally because of the incorrect measurement.
7) I have a design or idea. Can you turn it into a piece of jewelry?
Yes, sure. Customer's designs and samples are welcome.
When customers provide us the ideas or photos, our team will do a 3D drawing for evaluation to make sure they like it. Then we go ahead, commit and create all the different jewelry they want. We respect your ideas and will protect your design. Non-Disclosure Agreements will be signed before starting our cooperation.
8) Can I change the color of the stone and the material on the outside of the jewelry?
Yes, we could accommodate the color of the stone whatever the customers want. A color chart will be provided to pick up the colors they need, then we insert the stones on the jewelry. For the material on the outside, we could plate silver, white gold, yellow gold, rose gold and black.
9) What kind of packages do you have? Can we customize the materials and put our logo?
Yes, we are able to customize the jewelry box with the materials that you requested, and your logo & brand name could be put on all packages.
10) How can I get the sample?
We are pleased to provide samples. Please contact us to know sample charges. These charges are various as per design.
11) What are the payment terms?
We accept payment bank transfer, PayPal, Western Union.
Basically, 50% advance deposit and 50% balance paid before shipment. These deposit terms depend on the total order amount. Please contact us for more detail.
12) What are the available shipping methods? How long does it take to deliver?
We offer regular worldwide shipping and DHL/FedEx/TNT/EMS/ePacket shipping methods.
Shipping methods --- Shipping time --- Tracking website
ePacket --- 7-20 days --- www.17track.net/en
EMS --- 5-20 days --- Local post office website
DHL --- 3-9 days --- www.dhl.com
FedEx --- 3-9 days --- www.fedex.com
TNT --- 3-9 days --- www.tnt.com
13) I sent you pictures of the samples. Why the actual products I receive are little different from the samples?
The picture on the right is one product that we took in different angles and lightnings. They look very different from pictures. So it's difficult to confirm colors and size just according to the pictures. If you need the actual product to be exact the same as your sample, it's better to send us sample so that we could proceed accordingly.
14) I’ve received an email with a tracking number but nothing is showing on tracking yet?
We print shipping labels when we begin the packaging process. The email is automatically sent out when the label prints, not from when DHL/FedEx/TNT/EMS/ePacket picks it up. Please allow 1-2 business days for tracking information to update.
15) What is dropshipping? Can you offer dropshipping service?
Dropshipping is that when your clients make a purchase from your site, you order the item from your supplier and they ship the item to your clients directly.
1. Sell different products without any risk and determine your best sellers at no additional cost.
2. Don’t need to hold inventory or worry about packaging and shipping, keep your costs low.
3. You have more time to focus on marketing and the tasks that generate profits.
4. Fast shipping, no setup fee, no monthly fee.
We offer dropshipping service for free. We can send jewelry from china to most places around the world. Not all countries are supported. Please choose the DHL international shipping options to check the list of countries that we support. The recipient is responsible for all duties and taxes
16) Why the two pieces of jewelry look very similar in the pictures but sold at completely different prices?
Lots of factors could affect the price, these are metal & stone material, workmanship, plating material and thickness, surface treatment, production technique and etc, which are very difficult to identify just from the photo. The only way to distinguish between the two is by evaluating the samples.
17) I sent the same inquiry to many suppliers, but the offers I received vary a lot. Some are absurdly high, but some are extremely low, why?
A: Even produced with the same materials & specification, price can also be different depending on the craftsmanship, technique, detail processing, service, delivery time and so on. For high-quality jewelry suppliers, they also could provide low prices by making some adjustments to the product.
18) There are two same pendants, one is made of 925 silver, the other is the same but with stones on the whole surface, why the price is almost 5 times or even higher?
A: For jewelry with stones, compared with the stone cost, labor cost is much higher because all stones are set by hands one by one with superior skills. That's the reason why we don't suggest to set stones on the whole surface for large jewelry. However, for imitated Jewllery, stones might be glued on the metal, so the price is much more competitive.
19) Could you provide personalized semi-mount solitaire style pendant, ring, earrings, and bracelet? I will set my own stones in local.
Absolutely yes, we are able to customize any semi-mount solitaire styles with your design. You could choose our stones or yours. It's no problem.
20) I only order 50pcs jewelry, could you customize my packaging box?
Yes, sure. We could customize your jewelry box with your company brand & logo on it. The minimum quantity is 50pcs per order.